Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

22 November, 2006

Well, I am proud to announce that I did not have one single blonde moment today. Except for the this morning when I got to work and had forgotten my shoes. But that wasn't technically 'blonde' - more 'battle-fatigue'... Just proves that not-so well known piece of wisdom, "Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut!". I don't remember where I heard that little gem, but it seems so appropriate for me at times.

Bought myself a little Sony CyberShot digital camera today. I really didn't go into the Rick Hart store with the intention of buying anything - just to look. But I was a bit pissed off at the world, and in a moment of ire, just happened to buy the camera. Retail therapy, I think they call it - most girls find it by clothes shopping - I tend to sway towards electrical goods for the same fix. Nice camera though, and much easier to carry around at any time. 6MP and 3x optical zoom. I don't really need much optical zoom anyway - I have my big camera for that. Will post some pics on here when I get a chance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home