Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

25 October, 2006

Went to see Kenny at the cinema last night - that is a wicked movie. I won't go too much into it in case you're planning to see it, but basically it's about Kenny (really? I would never have guessed...) who works for a corporate rent-a-dunny outfit in Melbourne. "I don't know what all the fuss is about, it's 80% water... and we've got chemicals to sort out the remaining 20". Classic.
Go see it.

Was in Halls Creek over the weekend for the Picnic Races - an annual fundraising event run jointly by the ICPA Kimberley Air Branch and Kimberley School of the Air (my brother's school, and how me and Dad both did primary school aswell). Although the race day was good fun, I decided that Halls Creek and Fitzroy Crossing weren't going to be places I'd like to live someday. One sign outside a shed in Fitzroy read "Bob's Bargain Barn - Pre-loved Clothing"... Pre-loved clothing in Fitzroy Crossing??? Ewww...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home