Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

27 September, 2006

The Music Meme - my computer hates me. Joining in the fun of my list and apologies for my taste in music. Put your iTunes/Winamp/WMP on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

1. How does the world see me? – Monday's Experts Weddings, Parties, Anything
2. Will I have a happy life? - Illegal Smile Serena Ryder (I'll take that as a yes)
3. What do my friends think of me? – Peaches Presidents of the USA
4. Do people secretly lust after me? – Everybody's Fool Evanescence
5. How can I make myself happy? – Drops of Jupiter Train (what the...?)
6. What should I do with my life? – White Flag Dido (I should surrender? gee, thanks)
7. Will I ever have children? – Complicated Avril Lavigne (sounds ominous...)
8. What is some good advice for me? – Gangsta's Paradise Coolio
9. How will I be remembered? – Waste Another Day Brooke Fraser
10. What's my signature dancing song? – Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head Jebediah (rotflmao)
11. What's my current theme song? – Look What You've Done Jet
12. What do others think is my current theme song? – Cows With Guns Dana Lyons (thanks guys)
13. What shall they play at my funeral? – The Special Two Missy Higgins (Dr Jekyll and Ms Hyde???)
14. What type of wo/men do I like? – Gonna Take Some Time - Jimmy and Mahalia Barnes
15. How's my love life? – She’s the One - Robbie Williams (no no no no no no no!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home