Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

10 September, 2006

Welcome to The Swamp...

The Swamp is the latest in a long line of blogging attempts - a follow-on from the short-lived Trapperings, Trapperings II and Trapperings III (hopefully the new name will break the jinx).

A bit about me before I start pouring my life onto the web... I'm 23 years old. I live (and always have lived) on a cattle station in the Kimberley region of Western Australia, where our entire existence is dictated by the 2000-odd cattle who live alongside us. Don't take that as a negative though - without them I couldn't be the person I am, or live the life that I lead. I do wonder at times though, is it us who farm the cows, or the cows who farm us???

Other than that - I am a Leader with Guides WA, an obsessive compulsive M*A*S*H fan (could you tell? For the unfortunate few who do not know M*A*S*H well, 'The Swamp' is the name of Hawkeye and Trapper's tent - later Hawkeye and BJ's tent). Some people say I talk too much, some say I don't talk enough. There's not a lot more to tell - and if there is, I'm sure it will all come out in here, give it time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home