Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

09 October, 2006

Had a pretty good weekend - Mum got the horses in the yards Saturday afternoon, and we wentfor a ride. We didn't do much, or go very far, as it's been a while since the last time we rode them, but it was good fun. I didn't realise just how much I'd missed riding until I got back in the saddle. Misty was really good - she's an airhead normally, but once the saddle went on, she was no problem at all. Matt had his first go of riding Misty aswell - I don't think he wanted to get off! Even Dad got into the spirit and jumped on both horses bareback...
I love this photo of Dad and Matt together - I want to get it enlarged and framed for Dad for his birthday on Friday...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home