Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

12 October, 2006

Got my new phone today - ended up settling for the Samsung A501... Although I've never been particularly fond of Samsung mobiles - especially their gaudy menu systems, this one doesn't irk me as much as I thought it might.

I ended up signing up for a 24 mth contract on Telstra's NextG network (the penalties for my old CDMA contract waived), on a Business Talk 50 plan. The selling point of the plan being the $0.00/min call rate (+ 35c connection fee) - plus $12 mth for the Foxtel subscription. It's a little higher than I wanted to go, but hopefully it'll mean I'm more free to use my phone for longer calls 24/7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home