Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

11 October, 2006

Nothing very enthralling has happened in the past few days (if you hadn't figured that one out already...) Dad's birthday on Friday, so I really need to get that photo done up tomorrow, so I have time to get a frame for it and everything. I have to work Saturday morning, so I won't be back home for his birthday, but he did mention he might go to the roadhouse Friday night, so if he does, I'll drive out there and hang out for a while, I dunno, maybe play some pool.

Been busy doing up stuff for Guides - playing around trying to create resources and what not for the whole Adopt-a-Guide trial project. Desperately in need of inspiration, motivation and sleep, not necessarily in that order :P It's going to be interesting seeing how the whole scheme goes - and how we can improve on what we already have - exciting times ahead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home