Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

20 November, 2006

In the market for a new digital camera... Not that there's anything wrong with the one I've got (a Fujifilm Finepix S5500). But it's so big, and awkward to carry around - especially for those snapshot moments, like hanging out with friends, dinner etc. I don't want to spend too much though, seeing as my other one works perfectly, and was reasonably expensive. Maybe this is another one to add to the Christmas list...

OT: Only $699.00 left to pay on my digital piano!!! What now, it feels like it's been forever, but it's only actually been 3 weeks or so... Time flies, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home