Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

21 November, 2006

OMG, I have had the crappiest day today. You know those days when everything you do seems to annoy or offend people around you, when there was absolutely no intention to do so; and when every moment turns into one of those Kodak Blonde Moments? Yeah, one of those...

And so I now declare, that tomorrow is going to be a Blonde Moment Free Day. Not that I'm even blonde, but I figure, I'm going to need all the positive thinking I can get.

In the meantime, there are still 2 hrs and 7 mins left in today - my parting thought...






In what alternate dimension would denni be most comfortable?
QuizGalaxy.com
In a dimension where...

It is a sin not to murder someone
'In what alternate dimension would you be most comfortable?'
at
QuizGalaxy.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home