Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

21 May, 2007

Just a list of what I've been listening to lately... (thrilling stuff, I know)
Hurt - Christina Aguilera
Never Saw Blue - Hayley Westenra (I love her voice - and she sings in the same key as me - bonus!)
Going North - Missy Higgins (from her new album On a Clear Night)
From Paris to Berlin - Infernal
It Doesn't Matter Anymore - Serena Ryder (a cover of the old Buddy Holly song - Serena was on RocKwiz a few weeks ago, so I searched on iTunes for more of her stuff)

I soooooooooooooooooo need a hug at the moment. I don't know why, it's just one of those things you know you need when you need it. Damn it, what I really need is a friend. C'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home