Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

17 February, 2007

Oops, been a while hasn't it... Things have been pretty busy this last couple weeks, no good excuses really.

Actually, come to think of it, no news to note either... Had the ADSL broadband hooked up at my flat - just waiting on the modem to arrive, and then hopefully the net will be lightning fast - well, at least compared to my current speeds of 42kbps - out at *home* home, where I am now, I'm fairly belting along at 24kbps... Westnet are great though - they've disabled the extra charges I was going to be hit with for dialling up until my modem arrives, and have bundled the phone and internet up in a great package - would recommend to anyone!

Will get back to my regular posting from now on *crossing fingers*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home