Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

08 January, 2007

It's been a while, but I've been busy moving into my new flat - an upstairs unit, which has made moving furniture in a challenge :) But I'm getting there, and I now even have a kitchen table with chairs! Getting the phone connected today was the best bit - now I'm connected to the world again - and I don't have to wait until 9pm to be allowed to go online!!! Every now and then when I'm online I get a guilty feeling that I'm online when I'm not supposed to be, and then I realise that it doesn't matter, coz it's mine!!! all mine!!! mwah ha ha ha *evil grin*

Mum, Dad and Matt flew to Perth today - I already miss them, especially when they're all away together, and I'm stuck up here working. But I'm going down there for the Aussie Day weekend, so I guess I have that to look forward to...

Gotta go, South Park is on, and no-one can give me shit for watching it coz it's MY tv :P I could get used to this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home