Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

12 December, 2006

Absolutely nothing happening here in the Swamp today, so here's a meme to pass the time...

Last Road Trip - Broome to Halls Creek (why? I wonder that myself...) about 900km with my mum and younger bro
Last Bad Advice - Better to be a plucked chicken than a f***ed duck.
Last Movie I Saw in a Cinema - Borat. I so want to go and see that again.
Last TV Show Watched - That 70s Show
Last TV Show I Enjoyed Watching - That 70s Show
Last Book I Tried to Read - mmm... does cosmo count? If not, then probably some book that my mum thought I should read. I think I got about 2 pages into it. Reading's not really my thing, unless it has to do with Guides, M*A*S*H, or music.
Last Thing I Left Home Without - my shoes this morning on the way to work. Also my wallet on Monday morning...
Last Take Out Meal - Chicken Treat last night. Too buggered to cook, and maccas was shut early for their work xmas party do. Slackers.
Last Celebration - last Saturday night at the roadhouse - dad put money up at the bar for everyone to get drinks, and had a pretty good night.
Last Item Loaned Out and Haven’t Gotten Back - oh god, that could be anything!
Last New Word of a Foreign Language Learned - ummm... none that i can think of... touche?
Last T-Shirt Acquired - it's been ages since i went clothes shopping... ok, I think it was a black capped sleeve t-shirt, with a printed white pattern down the side.
Last Package Received - membership application forms from Guide House. And before that was my singstar bundle I bought off of ebay.
Last Web Site Visited - http://www.guideswa.org.au/member
Last Injury - ummm... I scratched up the back of my hand the other week, and it went down to the meat, as my brother so delicately described it. Other than that, nothing for a while.
Last Run In with the Law - not going to jury duty back in September - they hit me with a $300 fine, which I appealed against, and had it withdrawn.
Last Place I’d Want to Live - Fitzroy Crossing or Halls Creek. It's a toss-up between the two.
Last Physical Fight - so long ago that i don't remember. I'm sure I have had one though.
Last Magazine Read - Cosmo
Last Thing I Broke - umm... I got a flat tyre the other day after work, does that count as broken?
Last Thing I Fixed - dunno, probably someone's phone at work
Last Thing That Made Me Laugh - Loz putting a gay pride sign on Chris' back numberplate at work, and Chris not noticing it until the next morning. Also, Ross and his coconut. That's always amusing...
Last Thought - only 12 more days until Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home