Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

07 December, 2006


This is a photo I took last Thursday of the jetty beach - taken with my new digital camera... I think it's pretty damned good. Although it does look better when it's a decent size...

Only 17 more days until Christmas - that's 3.4 days of shopping per person on my list of peoples to buy presents for. Not including the pets. If I include them, it would only be 1.7 days per person/animal. But 3.4 days sounds better, so that's what I'll run with.

Did you know that giraffes have no vocal cords? I read that on the bottom of the lid on my apple and blackcurrant juice yesterday. Come to think of it, I haven't heard of what noise a giraffe is supposed to make, or whether it makes one at all... You'd think that it would have some sort of grunt or something - hmmmmmmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home