Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

17 December, 2006

Well, it's finally rained!!! In fact it's still raining now, but more of a light drizzle. The storm made a grand entrance at about 4.30am, with thunder and lightning and the works... At 9am we'd already had an inch, which will be really good for the paddocks, and will also cool everything down a bit.

My new fave song is Evermore's 'Light Surrounding You'. They played it live on Sunrise on Friday morning, when Grant was leaving the show - I nearly cried when they were showing the flashbacks - hahaha Christine, I had the sense to be late for work so I could see it! Nah, but it was so sad, and I wish I could see it again, but I think the video streaming would be a bit much for my poor old dial up connection (@ 24kbps!). Anyway, yeah the song's cool, and I've already downloaded it onto my iPod. My other fave at the moment is a golden oldie - 'Don't Look Back in Anger' by Oasis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home