Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

19 January, 2007

I have had the crappest of all crap days today...


Started out by waking up at 8am (normally I have to get up by 7.30am on work days) - had a mad rush to get to work on time. I then proceeded to spend the entire day at work doing stupid things, like mistaking a coke can for a phone (yeah, I know, don't ask), going to clean the glass door and forgetting both the windex and the cloth, having some doozies of customers, and forgetting the post TWICE... But I thought I'd be ok coz I was going home, and I'd be able to forget about the day.

But no. I had to detour past the Dental Clinic to talk to Sophie.
Why, I really don't know. But it was a costly exercise... I
managed to back straight into the telephone pole in the carpark, and put a big dent in the back bumper of my car. I have managed to go SEVEN WHOLE MONTHS scratch and dent-free. I well and truly christened it today. Luckily I had to take out comprehensive insurance to be able to get the car financed, so it should be covered (and it's only a plastic bumper, so it's not like it needs panel-beating). But it was still a shock, and a sad thought to know that my car didn't look new anymore :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home