Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

14 January, 2007

Week 1 of living in my new flat is now over. It's getting easier as time goes by, but it's still hell weird. Below are the good and bad points that I have found so far...

Thumbs up: smells nice (no Ross-smell); I can go on the internet whenever and wherever I feel like it; don't have to go out all the time, because there's no-one there to avoid; can have my piano set up; don't have to have all my stuff confined to 1 room; can cook whatever I want.

Thumbs down: lonely (no other voices around); unfamiliar surroundings; empty house (coz I don't have much furniture); costs more money for rent and bills; have to keep everything locked all the time.

In other words, most of the things that worry me about it are things that will pass or I'll get used to. Other than the loneliness, but isn't that what I've been chasing for so long???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home