Kick off your army boots, pour yourself the driest martini known to Korea (don't forget the WWII surplus olive), and join me in the Swamp.

16 January, 2007

Caught the MySpace bug last night - picked up an old one that I had forgotten about, and gave it a spit and polish, and *poof* - an obsession was born. I'm building friends up on there slowly - even have a pending request to be added to my dear friend Alan Alda's myspace. I doubt it's the real one though - come to think of it though, it would be the perfect guise - having your own myspace, and everyone thinking that it must just be someone else, when really it wasn't someone else, but yourself... Think I tongue-twisted my brain there...

Anywhos, my MySpace is now at http://www.myspace.com/swamprat1983 - let the Swamp reign on throughout the WWW :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home